Building a PC might seem like a daunting task, but in reality, it’s simpler than you think.
If you can use a screwdriver, you can build and upgrade your own PC. With just a single tool and a little know-how, you can create your own custom-built machine. Do it right and it won’t just look and feel unique, it’ll be more powerful than an off-the-shelf PC, you’ll save yourself some cash, and will gain the satisfaction and insight of a PC pro.
There is a PDF file @ the end of the post that will help you in building and upgrading your PC.
The PDF include:
- The PC ABC ( basics about motherboards , ram , CPU, Graphic card –bla bla bla 🙂
- Types of expansion ports ( The parts that help your PC grow)
- Around the back ( The back of your PC explained in detail like USB, HDMI ports, Sound card etc.)
- Cables tidied (What connector goes where?)
- How to build a PC ( step by step guide about which part goes where & how to joint that part with PC)
- How to reset your BIOS?
- Get started with overclocking ( guide to get you started with overclocking but overclock @ your own risk overclocking may damage your cpu or your cpu might not be capable for overclocking .)
- Other things you’ll need
Building a PC is only the beginning, though.built machine. Do it right and it won’t just look and There’s so much more you can do with it than simply feel unique, it’ll be more powerful than an off-the-play games or go online.
Whether it’s maximum performance or top value for money, you’ll be able to put together your own tailor-made PC or upgrade your existing one exactly as desired with no hassles!
Congratulations, you’ve just built your first PC!