What is heterochromia iridis? Heterochromia iridis is a condition in which the iris in one eye has a different color than the iris of the other eye. The iris...
Tag - risk factors for heterochromia iridis
- Girl, 15, is shot at a Texas high school and a 16-year-old suspect is arrested
- Philippine volcano rains ash, violent eruption feared
- PM Abbasi to represent Pakistan at World Economic Forum in Davos
- Bitcoin To Drop As Low As $1000 This Year, Wall Street CIO Predicts
- Huawei Mate 10 Lite Brightness Bug?
- In New York, tourists left high and dry as Statue of Liberty shuts down
- Pir of Sial gives 7 days deadline to impose Sharia law