Amigo Ui type rom from Walton for Qmobile Noir i9 – The latest Rom for Qmobile Noir i9 by Syed Ahmed Ali Shah, Teaser screenshots are available, it’s kitkat based rom.
Amigo Ui type rom from Walton for Qmobile Noir i9
How to Flash !!
It is always recommended to make a full backup of your stock ROM on PC through MTKDroid Tools and make a backup of IMEI/NVRAM through that tool also.
- Download the Amigo UI Rom from the link given above. Remember: Its been tested on QMobile Noir i9 . There is not a guarantee that it will install on clone devices.
- Copy the ROM to Sd-card root directory without extracting the zip file.
- Goto Recovery. There are two methods to go to Recovery. ONE: Press the Power Button + Vol UP + Vol DOWN buttons together for 6-7 seconds and then press Power UP again to goto recovery. TWO: Or you can use any rebooter app which are present at Play Store to enter Recovery Mode.
- Once in Recovery Mode, click on Wipe Menu and then Wipe all the four as follows. Wipe Data – Factory Reset (This will erase all your personal data.) Wipe Cache Wipe Dalvik Cache Format system (This will erase your current ROM, so please only do this when you’ve backup of your previous ROM)
- After the whole Wipe process, click on Install zip and then click on Choose zip sdcard.
- Now select the zip that you copied to your sd-card in the 2nd Step.
- Click Yes on any confirmation message regarding the installation of the zip.
- The installtion will take around 30-40 seconds.
- When installtion is complete, go back to Main Menu and click on Reboot the Phone.
- First bootup will take some time (e.g 3-4 Minutes). Please be patient.
- After the bootup, go through the initial Amigo Ui Rom setup and then Enjoy.
You can join our
Feel free to leave your valuable feedback here, suggestions and we’ll reply you back ASAP !
Syed Ahmed Ali Shah Screenshots + Download link.
Farhan Imaan Abro Post