Who doesn’t want to customize and personalize his smartphone, Changing the status bar and other settings, Ch Usman Javed, INCPak Forum member has contributed with this useful post with screenshots and download links.
Kindly, Follow the instructions, step by step it’s very simple and easy…. and make sure you don’t miss a thing whats mentioned.
His Original post continues
hi guys today i am showing you a app to edit status bar and other phone settings…..
NOTE:”you need a rooted phone for using this app”
xposed intaller apk:
1) Backup your current ROM in custom recovery. I am serious. Don’t skip this step.
2) Get the Xposed installer from Download section from Xposed official thread (the latest version is typically available at this link:
3) Install and run Xposed installer and follow the instructions to activate Xposed framework
5) Download modules….
4) Reboot. If device doesn’t boot that means that the Xposed framework is not compatible with ROM you are currently
running. You don’t need to continue with the next steps. You will have to restore your ROM from backup.
6) Make sure modules installed to internal memory. If it was installed to phone storage or external storage,
move it to the internal memory, first
7) Run Xposed installer, go to Modules menu and activate module by checking the checkbox
9) Launch any module from app drawer or from Xposed installer and set options as desired
modules for xposed installer:
2:xposed call blocker:
3:gravity box for jellybean user:
4:gravity box for kitkat user:
5:stats bar icons changer:
Join INCPak Forum for the technical assistance and Submit your queries
Farhan Imaan Post