Syed Ahmed Ali Shah has successfully ported Star Os for Qmobile Noir i9 and Qmobile Noir i12, Double Treat ! Yes just like oldtimes, Back in 2013 we were the first one who came up with same rom for two different platforms, this time Shah Sahab has done the same.
The Shared Screenshots are from QMobile Noir i9 however the download link for Qmobile Noir i12 is also available. The Production of the roms continues by Syed Ahmed Ali Shah, to check the previous roms GOTO > Tech Talks > INCPak Roms you will see all the roms we’ve shared till dated.
Bugs :- Not reported !
Android Kitkat based Rom , All the features are working perfectly on both devices .
Star Os for Qmobile Noir i9 and Qmobile Noir i12
Star Os for QMobile Noir i12
Star Os for Qmobile Noir i9
*Caution: THIS ROM CONTAINS A CUSTOM INCPAK LOGO. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
It is always recommended to make IMEI/NVRAM Backup of your device. MAKE FULL BACKUP FIRST.
- Download the Star Os ROM for QMobile Noir i9 / i12 from the link provided above.
- Copy and paste it inside SD-Card without extracting the zip file.
- Goto Recovery. There are two methods to go to Recovery. ONE: Press the Power Button + Vol UP + Vol DOWN buttons together for 6-7 seconds and then press Power UP again to goto recovery. TWO: Or you can use any rebooter app which are present at Play Store to enter Recovery Mode.
- Once in Recovery Mode, click on Wipe Menu and then Wipe all the four as follows. Wipe Data –Factory Reset (This will erase all your personal data.) Wipe Cache Wipe Dalvik CacheFormatsystem (This will erase your current ROM, so please only do this when you’ve backup of your previous ROM).
- After the whole Wipe process, click on Install zip and then click on Choose zip sdcard.
- Now select the zip that you copied to your sd-card in the 2nd Step.
- Click Yes on any confirmation message regarding the installation of the zip.
- The installtion will take around 3-4 minutes.
- When installtion is complete, go back to Main Menu and click on Reboot the Phone.
- First bootup will take some time (e.g 3-4 Minutes). Please be patient.
- After the bootup, go through the initial Star Os Rom setup and then Enjoy.
You can join our
Feel free to leave your valuable feedback here, suggestions and we’ll reply you back ASAP !
For Technical Assistance and Discussion:
Join our Group on Facebook “
Syed Ahmed Ali Shah Roms + Screenshots
Farhan Imaan F.Abro Post