Many Android users asked how to delete system apps/ or built-in app that are preinstalled in phone. There are many methods and apps that can be used to delete system app, So as i use Link2SD app to i will be giving the procedure using this app.
Lets have a quick look at Link2SD features:
- Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the applications you select
- Automatically link newly installed apps
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external (for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions (multi-select mode)
- Uninstall system applications
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps
- Convert user apps into system apps
- Integrate “Updated” system apps into system (ROM)
- Clear data and cache of the application
- Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status
- Sort and filter applications
- Search applications by name
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
First of all download LInk2Sd
- After you have installed open it there you will see all apps installed on your device (system and user installed apps both).
- click on any system app that you want to get rid off .
- Then click on action button.
- there you will see the uninstall option click it ( note once you have deleted the cannot be restored so if you have large internal storage 2-3 GB just freeze the app or make backup of your app so you can reinstall system app if you need it in future ).