HTC came up with two new smartphones called HTC butterfly S & HTC One . The Taiwanese smartphone maker is to release the 5-inch HTC Butterfly S mid-June and the 4.3-inch HTC One mini mid-July. Aside from the reported HTC Butterfly S and HTC M4, HTC is also to release its best-selling HTC One smartphone in two color options in July.
Specification HTC Butterfly S :
- 5-inch 1080p screen full-HD
- Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean and the Sense UI
- quad-core 1.9GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 4MP Ultra Pixel rear camera with a f2.0 aperture and BSI sensor
- 16GB Rom
- support microSD card expansion
- 3,200mAh battery
- front-facing speakers
- micro-SIM and microSD card slots
- Wifi, Bluetooth, DLNA, HDMI, and LTE, as well as NFC
Butterfly S on right below !
Specification HTC One mini :
- 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.3 inches (~342 ppi pixel density) Super LCD2, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Dual-core 1.4 GHz Krait 300
- Adreno 305
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- 4 MP rear, 2688 x 1520 pixels, autofocus, LED flash / front 1.6 MP, 720p
- Yes, 1080p@30fps, HDR
- sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Beats Audio
- LTE connectivity
- Non-removable Li-Po 1800 mAh battery
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system with a layer of Sense 5
- HTC One Mini will also have stereo speakers on the front.
HTC ONE Mini on left below. HTC fans can expect the release of the HTC Butterfly S, HTC Mini One this summer, throughout July. NVO News reports that the HTC One, the larger version of the reported HTC One Mini or codenamed HTC M4, will be available in a red and blue variants this summer. It seems like HTC is cranking out several new devices in time to join the race in becoming one of the top smartphone manufacturers in the world. Similar to Samsung, HTC is launching handsets in several different specifications, features, and prices, thus increasing their smartphone and phablet inventory to a larger demographic.