HTC has unveiled a modest new smartphone called the Desire L in Taiwan. HTC left out a few of the things we want to know about the device, such as exactly how much it will cost and when it will be available.According to a report describes the features of the new phone as “The handset sports low-end specs and seems to be aimed towards the budget market.However, HTC does offer up all the specifications for us to check out.
Full specification :
- a 4.3-inch Super LCD2 display with a resolution of 480 x 800.
- The processor under the hood will be a 1 GHz dual core unit and the smartphone will run Android.( HTC doesn’t say specifically what flavor of Android will be used)
- 1 GB of RAM
- internal storage for the smartphone is 4 GB, but some of that storage space is taken up with software preloaded on the device, phone has a microSD card slot for storage expansion.
- micro SIM card
- The phone measures 128 x 66.9 x 8.9 mm and weighs 118 g.
- It operates on HSPA/WCDMA and GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks.
- For imaging, it’s equipped with a 5 megapixel rear camera, but it lacks a front-facing camera. it can record 720p resolution video and still shots.
- It also has the Beats Audio drivers that HTC includes in its phones.
- The phone seems to be available in three colours black, white and pink.
- It also has integrated GPS with GLONASS, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi.
- it seems to be running either Sense 4 or Sense 4+. It is unknown whether the phone will get the Sense 5 update.
- 1800mAh battery
It may be noted that the phone has been announced on the HTC Taiwan website. The company has given no information regarding its international version.