Finally it’s coming your way, The official Android Oreo Update 8.0 of Huawei Mate 10 Lite started rolling out, according to Asad Shaikh (Android Oreo Bete Tester) Huawei started rolling update on 9th May 2018.
Currently the update is available for RNE-L21C185 (Huawei Mate 10 Lite) initially those who signed up for beta testing are receiving the update however one of the user who was not a beta tester has also received the update. Souce INCPak Forum
Huawei Mate 10 Lite Oreo update Key Improvement
- Battery Timing – Screenshot below is from the latest oreo update in which clearly can be seen Screen On Time.
- Rear and Front Camera – Now the both cameras are much stable and less saturated. The improvement can be seen in the colour separation.
- April security patch (May’s security patch is on it’s way as Alpha testing basis)
- Project Treble ( Huawei Mate 10 lite has received the Project Treble update ) Treble
The Android 8.0 release includes Project Treble, a major re-architect of the Android OS framework designed to make it easier, faster, and less costly for manufacturers to update devices to a new version of Android. Treble is for all new devices launching with Android 8.0 and beyond (the new architecture is already running on the Developer Preview for Pixel phones).
- Performance improvement – Huawei Mate 10 lite previously we heard about heating issue while gaming, according to Asad Shaikh now issue appears to be resolved, we’ll update about performance later on the INCPak Forum.
Asad shaikh – It’s been only 24 hours since I’ve received the update hasn’t been able to use the smartphone much, all I can say battery timing has improved and the camera improvements are visible as I have shared the sample clicks and screenshots.
If you were one of the Oreo Beta testers kindly check your system update because stable oreo update is rolling out now.
To more information and updates join INCPak forum on facebook