INCPak Team senior member Syed Ahmed Ali Shah presents iNew Umi Kitkat based Rom for Qmobile Noir i9, Not just Pakistanis are enjoying his different flavors but Russians and Chinese are downloading well which makes Sir Syed Ahmed Ali Shah ( International Known Android Personality ) .
Screenshots slide is placed to make it easier for the users to view all the images at once.
iNew Umi Kitkat Rom for Qmobile Noir i9
The Rom is Tested by Sir Ahmed Ali Shah, after final testing it’s being released for all to download.
Disclaimer: Neither me nor any member of INCPak TEAM shall be held liable for the damage done to your device after installing this ROM however we assure you that this ROM has been completely tested on QMobile Noir i9 and there is nothing to worry about unless you follow the procedure correctly.
It is always recommended to make a full backup of your stock ROM on PC through MTKDroid Tools and make a backup of IMEI/NVRAM through that tool also.
- Download the iNew Umi kitkat from the link given above. Remember: Its been tested on QMobile Noir i9. There is not a guarantee that it will install on clone devices.
- Copy the ROM to Sd-card root directory without extracting the zip file.
- Goto Recovery. There are two methods to go to Recovery. ONE: Press the Power Button + Vol UP + Vol DOWN buttons together for 6-7 seconds and then press Power UP again to goto recovery. TWO: Or you can use any rebooter app which are present at Play Store to enter Recovery Mode.
- Once in Recovery Mode, click on Wipe Menu and then Wipe all the four as follows. Wipe Data – Factory Reset (This will erase all your personal data.) Wipe Cache Wipe Dalvik Cache Format system (This will erase your current ROM, so please only do this when you’ve backup of your previous ROM)
- After the whole Wipe process, click on Install zip and then click on Choose zip sdcard.
- Now select the zip that you copied to your sd-card in the 2nd Step.
- Click Yes on any confirmation message regarding the installation of the zip.
- The installtion will take around 30-40 seconds.
- When installtion is complete, go back to Main Menu and click on Reboot the Phone.
- First bootup will take some time (e.g 3-4 Minutes). Please be patient.
- After the bootup, go through the initial iNew Umi Rom setup and then Enjoy.
For The technical assistance, queries, join our
Syed Ahmed Ali Shah Rom + Screenshots
Farhan Imaan Abro Post
Ali Jee Installation Method