Some people were facing problems with CWMR recovery and flashing our root file with it. We are now giving you an auto-root method through TWRP (A touch screen recovery mode).
Earlier we posted the screenshots, claiming to finally have nailed Qmobile Noir A7. Here is the most requested post for the step by step method of rooting, All you are required to do is follow the steps.
1. Download the Files
i. Scatter and TWRP for A7(
ii. SPFlashTool (
iii. Drivers for A7 – CD or from the Q site.
2. With phone on, connect the phone to the computer and start USB Debugging.
3. Install the Drivers to it through driver file.
4. Now Switch the phone off and connect the phone to the computer again. It’ll ask you to install the another driver. Install it from the preloaders downloaded.
5. Put the file in Scatter per Image Below.
6. Ensure nothing but the recovery check box is clicked. Rest remain unchecked.
7. Switch off your Phone. Take the Battery out for 5 Secs and reinsert the Battery.
8. On Flashtool press download.
9. Connect your phone cable connecting it to the computer. No hurries take your time. (Ensure when download was clicked your phone was not connected to the phone)
10. Upon successful flashing you will see the green circle icon.
11. Close the tool and restart your phone in recovery mode by holding power + Volume up
12. You should be able to enter TWRP.
Following below screen capture are self-explanatory for TWRP new Auto Root feature
PS : INCPak never lied to anyone, doubt ever us we just ensure that this procedure is verified and doesn’t mess your phone !