Well LeWa was successfully ported on Noir A9 before Noir A8 but due to some technical issue we weren’t able to launch it that’s why we launched Noir A8 version first and now for Qmobile Noir A9 users here the LeWa Os.
Credit goes to Salis Salman who provided and checked the ROM – Thanks Buddy 🙂
This Rom is not the property of INCPak but we are posting it here along with the credits for all.
Thanks to Junaid Akber for providing Screen Shots
ISSUE 1. For those who are using extended partition (2.5gb combined), sdcard will not mount on PC.
What’s in this ROM:
- Awesome UI
- Preformance and Tweaks Added!
- Based on Lewa OS
- Remove chinese lanuage and unnecessary apps
- Many More Cool Features Waiting For You
- Base on LEWA OS 13.03.29
- Both Sims Working
- FM Radio Working
- GPS Working
- Removed Chinese Apps
- New UI
- Default Write Disk = SDCARD (so no need to use “swap”)
NOTE: FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!
INCPak IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE
IF YOU MADE ANY MISTAKE.
This is a Flash-able Zip file that can be flashed only from ClockWorkMod Recovery ( CWMR ) . Make sure that your phone is ROOTED before Installing ClockWorkMod Recovery. If your phone is not ROOTED than first follow the Root Procedure and require files are there on the post click the post below :-
(ROOT YOUR NOIR A9)
AND FOR INSTALLING CWMR:
1) First install MTKtools from playstore.
2) Download CWMR(
3) Select recovery update from SD-Card
Follow these steps very carefully:
1. Download zip file
2. Copy the downloaded file on your SD-CARD.
3. Power off your phone.
4. Turn your phone on in recovery mode (by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER buttons).
5. Make a backup.
Select “backup and restore”. And then select “backup”. When it is done select “Go Back”.
6. Select Wipe/Data Factory Cache.
7. Select Wipe Cache Partition.
8. Go to advanced and select wipe dalvik cache.
9. Go back to the main menu.
10. Select “Install zip from sdcard” –> “Choose zip from sdcard” –> Now select “Lewa Os A888 JB 4.1.2.zip” –> Select “Yes”
11. Go back to main menu and select Reboot.
1) Original Post:
2) Salis Salman for sharing with us.