Low Budget Sony Xperia M !
The Sony Xperia M low budget phone with a sleek design & mid range specs . Sony hasn’t announced how much the Xperia M will cost but it will launch in the third quarter of this year. A model that supports two SIM cards will also be released.
Full Specification :
- slightly older version of Android Jelly Bean, ver 4.1
- Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core 1 GHz Krait processor
- Adreno 305 graphics
- 4.0-inch TFT display of FWVGA
- 1 GB RAM.
- 4 GB internal memory
- MicroSD card slot up to 32 GB
- 5 MP rear-end camera with single LED flash,Exmor RS sensor and capable of 720p video recording
- The front-end camera is a basic VGA camera 0.3MP for video chats
- geo-tagging, touch focus, image stabilization, HDR, panorama, in the camera mode.
- dual-band Wi-Fi
- 3G with HSPA
- Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC and FM radio
Sony is advertising the Xperia M as a phone with “magical one-touch functions” thanks to its NFC connectivity and dedicated sharing apps.
Sony Xperia M runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with Sony’s proprietary skin on top of it. It will be available in four color versions – Black, White, Purple and Lime.
A dual-SIM version of Xperia M is also going to be available. The Xperia M dual has the same specs, except for the extra SIM slot and the lack of Lime color option.
Both Xperia M and Xperia M dual will hit the shelves in Q3 this year, but their pricing is yet to be announced.