Another wave of rumors surrounds Nokia’s (unconfirmed) plans for a next-generation “phablet” sized device in the near future, currently code-named Nokia Lumia 1080.
Nokia Lumia 1080 the Neowin Windows Phone 8.1 concept
The folks of Neowin.com tried to imagine how Windows Phone 8.1 will look like and in the process created a brand new Nokia handset. I should rather say phablet, since the Nokia Lumia 1080 is a 5.5 inch device with a stylus and serious handwriting input.
- Nokia Lumia 1080 features a Super AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution, it measures 8.5 mm in thickness and weighs 160 grams.
- It comes in 32 GB and 64 GB versions and it offers a microSD card slot with support for up to 64 GB in extra storage.
- There’s 7 GB of cloud storage available.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- Inside the Lumia 1080 there’s a quad core Snapdragon 800 processor at 2.3 GHz
- Adreno 330 GPU.
- 16 megapixel rear Pureview camera with dual LED flash and 1080p 60FPS video capture.
- 2.2 MP front camera.
- 3200 mAh battery.
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection upfront.
- fingerprint reader at the back of the phablet and a beautiful stylus.
There is a new Notifications hub where events are logged as soon as they happen that include such things as SMS messages, emails, tweets, and more.
Do you like the look of this concept?