Pro Capture Review and APK Download link
ProCapture adds advanced features to the Android camera experience. Multiple advanced shooting modes supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, WideShot and Panorama.
Before reading the features I must tell you that, I have used various camera apps but this one is the best out of all, the only problem was it was Trial version so I had to digg a little deeper which I did and got the full version for all you guys.
Now continue reading
- Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors.
- WideShot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image.
- Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them in order to reduce noise in the photo by about 30%.
- Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
- Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
- Simple UI with easy access to all features.
- On-screen remaining photos indicator.
- Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
- Save to internal or external storage (please email us if external storage is not supported on your phone).
- Easily switch to external video app (does nothing in case no video app is present)
What’s in this version: (Updatead : Oct 20, 2012)
- Added preference to make wideshot/panorama resolution higher
- Fixed wideshot/panorama to work with front facing cameras
- Added preference to disable autofocus in macro mode if it’s causing blurry shots
- Added shortcut to external camcorder under the menu button
- Fixed issue with Galaxy Note ICS crashing after taking wideshot/panorama
- Fixed issue with on-screen zoom disappearing when switching from front to back camera
The actual size of the apk file is 8.8 Mb almost 9Mb full version click to Download