We all know that all the QMobiles are re-branded copy of some Chinese brands. Qmobile Noir A11 is clone of Gionee Gn800 or Symphony w90.
Now let’s proceed to the main tutorial of rooting. Rooting method for all MTK6577 ICS phones is same. So ignore the label of A8 here ;).
1) Noir A11 Root :
- Download and extract
THISarchive. ( When you extract this file it will create 3 folders )
- Connect your phone with USB cable with your PC and Set phone to USB debugging mode from settings.
- Windows will detect your phone as device and will ask for the drivers, manually choose the location of the folder Noir A8 USB ADB drivers and install the drivers.
- Once you installed the driver from Noir A8 USB ADB drivers, Remove the USB cable and turn off your phone.
- Connect your phone again to PC while the phone is OFF, it will again ask ( prompt ) for the drivers.
- Now install driver from folder: Noir A8 preloader VCOM Click the InstallDriver Just as shown below in the figure (thanks to max414 from PG for driver)
- After driver installed, Turn on your phone and set to debugging mode.
- Navigate to the folder “Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v15″ and open Runme.bat
- Once you Click Runme figure below will appear choose Normal mode and type 1
- Once it finishes the task ! Your Phone is successfully rooted ! Congrats.
- Check for superuser app and it should be in the app drawer.
2) Installing CWM / TWRP RECOVERY
1) First install MTKtools from playstore.
3)copy A11CWMR.img or A11TWRP.img in zip file to SDcard.
4) Select recovery update from SD-Card
Credit goes Moazzam Khalid to for method and recovery files :