Qmobile’s latest addition to smartphone Noir A20 installed with Jelly Bean 4.2.1. The video shows gaming on the phone with benchmarks. Credit again goes to
Qmobile Noir A20 Specification :
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad core ARMv7 Chipset, GPU (PowerVR SGX)
- Ram : 1 GB
- Dimension 136.5 x 67 mm
- Rom : 4 GB
- Os : Android version 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Display : 4.5″ qHD LCD 540 x 960, Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors (240 dpi), Multitouch
- Camera : 8 megapixel(3264 x 2448 pixels,Video recording 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) rear Shooter, Auto Focus & LED Flash , Front camera for video calling.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Light sensor, Magnetic field sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Gravity sensor
- Bluetooth : yes v4.0 with A2DP
- WLAN(Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n)
- Dual sim : yes
- GPS / Geo tagging
- 8 GB SD/memory card (6 class ) with the box
- Entertainment: FM Radio, 3.5mm audio jack, MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player, MP3 player, Google Talk, Games (built-in + downloadable)
- Battery : 2100 mAh, Talk time Up to 5 h , Stand-by Up to 400 h
- Price Rs=19500
- available in white & black color.
Qmobile Noir A20 with 1.2 Ghz processor, comes with 1GB RAM and 4GB built-in memory (1.70 user available),it runs on Android jelly bean 4.1 OS and allows users to enjoy hundred of apps, WiFi connectivity and allows users to browse internet & use Facebook, Google Talk and much more.