Good things comes to those who wait – Yes now you can have Jelly Bean 4.2.2 on your Noir A8, after long list of flavors of JB 4.1.1. We will try to release same for A7,A9 and A10 as well.
For the Screenshots and Features check out this post:
Qmobile Noir A8 JellyBean 4.2.2
INCPak IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE, IF YOU MADE ANY MISTAKE.
NOTE: FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!
This is a Flash-able Zip file that can be flashed only from ClockWorkMod Recovery ( CWMR ) . Make sure that your phone is ROOTED before Installing ClockWorkMod Recovery. If your phone is not ROOTED than first Root Procedure and require files are there on the post click the post below:
And for Installing CWMR
1)Download MobileUncle MTKTools from play store.
2) Download CMWR file from either of these links.
3) Copy CMWR(Recovery.img) to your SD card.
4) Open MobileUncle MTKTools software, select recovery update option and then select recovery.img file that you copied in to SD.
For flashing Rom follow these steps very carefully:
Gapps for 4.2.2:
- Copy the downloaded file on your SD-CARD.
- Power off your phone.
- Turn your phone on in recovery mode (by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER buttons).
- Make a backup.
- Select “backup and restore”. And then select “backup”. When it is done select “Go Back”.
- Select Wipe/Data Factory Cache.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition.
- Go to advanced and select wipe dalvik cache.
- Go back to the main menu.
- Select “Install zip from sdcard” –> “Choose zip from sdcard” –> Now select “Noir_A8_4.2.2_v2.zip” –> Select ”Yes”
- Phone will reboot itself into Jellybean.
- Install Cam.zip via CWMR to fix autofocus.