Qmobile Noir A8 stock ICS 4.0 OS backup
The Complete Step by Step Procedure of how to stock the ICS 4.0.4 from Noir A8, follow the instruction and the procedure you won’t get into any trouble ! First make sure u have installed clockworksmod in ur qmobile noir a8.
This is a backup of QMobile Noir A8 and will help you restore Noir A8 to perfectly working condition If you’ve somehow messed up your phone. Whether your Noir A8 is stuck in a bootloop, corrupted system files or you just want it restored to a condition just like new, then you can flash this pre-rooted Noir A8 ROM and unbrick your phone!.Thanks to eithsiam sidduqi for providing the backup and the method.visit his site www.labandroid.com
Steps To Flash QMobile Noir A8 ROM:
- It can be flashed via clockworkmod recovery.
- ROM: Download all the files from HERE (boot.img, recovery.img, system.ext4.tar, nandroid.md5) and put them in a folder named “a8sys” without quotes. Or any other name WITHOUT spaces. Make sure you download via a download manager to not corrupt them.
- Place this folder on your sdcard inside: /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/ So that all files can be found in:/sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/a8sys/
- Turn off phone and start it in recovery mode by pressing volume UP + power button.
- Choose wipe data/factory reset
- Go to advanced -> wipe dalvik cache
- Go back again. -> mounts and storage -> format /system
- Go back to main menu -> backup and restore -> advanced restore -> restore /system. Choose the folder “a8sys”
- It will start MD5 check and restore the system partition image. Restart your phone and enjoy it like it’s brand new
We are working as a INCPak Tech Talk Team here, so leave your comments / suggestions we are replying noting down each one and replying at the best as possible Sharing Is Caring Facebook Page we are discussing these phone and technology and other stuff don’t forget to Like and Join Facebook. Currently Fixing Facebook Forum ! meanwhile stay updated with the Posts as they get updated .