This is a custom rom based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Stock. It works for QMobile Noir A9 as I have tested it. It works totally fine with 512 MB Ram and the battery is same as ICS 4.0.4. Jelly Bean is very smooth due to Project Butter which makes it ‘buttery’ fast! It also has better voice search and Google Now for showing information when
you need it. I recommend a software that I use which is Advanced Mobile Care 3.0 because it has many features like Virus Scan, Battery Saver etc.
First Download the custom Rom Jelly Bean 4.1.2
PLEASE READ: To assure a smooth experience with your custom rom, you have to remove all system files and apps so that they don’t collide with the Custom Rom. You can make a backup image if anything goes
wrong in CWM recovery by going to backup and restore and press backup.
You can restore later in CWM by pressing restore.
So here is how to install this custom Rom on your QMobile A9
1. You have to follow “ROOT QMobile Noir A9” post here
http://www.incpak.com/tech/root-qmobile-noir-a9/ for rooting your
phone and installing ClockworkMod.
2. Download the Zip file and move to SD Card (without unzipping it)
3. Then you have to go to CWM recovery. Shut Down your phone and wait until it is off. Then press Volume down+Power button and then you will see white text on top left of screen. Press volume up to go to recovery mode.
4. Now you will see CWM recovery screen. Now select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and this will wipe all data on phone (not SD Card like Pics and Music). Then select “Wipe Cache Partition”. When done, go to “mounts
and storage” and select “format /system”. This will remove your previous software system file.
5. Now you will select “install zip from SdCard” and then “choose zip from SdCard”. Now select the zip file which you have downloaded. Now reboot system and you will be in the Setup Screen of Android.
“Special Thanks to Salis Salman for providing the method Step by Step and the Custom Rom.“
Here are some Screen Shots