Before starting the Noir A900 review i would like to tell you a breaking news that Qmobile will be launching 2 more phones Noir A15 & Noir A700, specifications are not unveiled yet.
Qmobile Noir A900 is Ultra Slim, 137.5 x 68.4 x 7.9 mm having 4.7 inches HD screen, comes with 8MP camera, and 2MP full HD front Camera, featuring HD video recording, HDR function Built-in Photo frames, Switch frames & effects with just a shake, The unique DTS audio of Qmobile Noir A900 brings 3D surround sound for a theatre like experience, Qmobile Noir A900 equipped with Quad core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 processor, GPU (PowerVR Series5XT) and runs on Android OS, v4.2 Jelly bean.
Noir A900 is similar to Gionee ELife E3
- Android 4.2 jelly bean OS
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor Cortex A7 Chipset, GPU (PowerVR Series5XT)
- Experience ViViD Colours with 4.7 inches 720×1280
- Sensors,Proximity sensor, G-sensor, E-Compass
- Dual Sim Dual Standby
- Enjoy Every Capture with 8 megapixel rear shooter, AF, Flash & camera 2 megapixel front camera HD
- ROM 4GB / RAM 1GB
- 8GB Memory Card of ( 6 )class within the box
- Bluetooth 4.0 High Speed Profile
- GPS / Geo-tagging
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 / 3G
- 3.5mm Ear Jack
- Support micro SD = yes
- Talk time Up to ?, Stand-by Up to ?
- QApps Google PLAY store
- Now Available PKR 22500/- Net (With One Year Digicom Warranty)
The unique thing in this is phone is OTA technology that is not present in any Qmobile smartphone (according to Whatmobile the Noir A900 has OTA tech).
OTA, or “over the air”, is a term often use to refer to services that can be accessed on a phone without the need for a USB cable or a local Bluetooth connection. It is often associated with firmware updates and personal information synchronization.
Over-the-air is any method of making data transfers or transactions wirelessly using the cellular network instead of a cable or other local connection.
Most commonly, this term refers to downloading or uploading content or software (such as downloading ringtones, uploading images, etc.).
If the term is used for updating a phone’s firmware this is also known as FOTA (Firmware Over-The-Air).