Qmobile Z12 pro with 3Gb Ram and 32Gb Rom having 13mp and 8mp camera with fingerprint support is a good mobile in this price. It has Hybrid Sim slot that means you can either use “2 Sims” or “1 Sim with SD Card”. Its for 20k on official sites but in market its available for 18k.
Now, You might have an issue with Q mobile because of it low branding. But every once in a while Qmobile launches/copies a good phone. For instance, back in the days Qmobile A8 and A10 were new and awesome Smartphones of that time. Later i9 was launched then later few others and now Z12, Z12 pro and ofcourse Z14 leading all others.
Today we are Reviewing Qmobile Z12 Pro, which is good phone in such price. It comes with Charger, Cable, OTG cable, Earphones, Body Cover, Screen Protector, Warranty Card, Booklet and a Rs.1000 Coupon which the shopkeeper will take and wont give you.
So about mobile performance, its 1.3Ghz Octacore. I, myself, prefer Quadcore mobiles with atleast 2.0GHz Processor speed but for now 1.3Ghz is bearable. Ram performance and multi tasking is pretty good. This mobile has a 64bit Processor and OS that makes it eat more amount of Ram to give a good performance, that’s the reason why this mobile eats 1.5Gb of Ram. Other than that the GPU isn’t that good, again it’s a medium budget phone.
All other things:
- Display is good. 1080p display with 403 dpi and a 5.5” screen, this I gotta say is a good deal.
- Fingerprint response and performance is pretty good. No issues. Fast and Smooth.
- Camera is Good, Records 1080p videos at 30fps. Front camera and Front Flash are pretty good as well. Camera has built-in Features and many options.
- Speaker is one thing I liked above all. Atleast compared to my LG G2, few Huawei Phones and Iphone, the speaker of Z12 pro is very loud and good.
- For High end gaming, Customers don’t recommend this mobile as it doesn’t have a good GPU and a powerfull CPU. But you can easily play low end games. I also tested Asphalt 8 and I noticed no Lag or issue.
- Other features like Private Vault for Contacts, Messages, Calls, Media, Apps is a very good feature. There are few other gestures and features.
- Battery Timing is not THE Best and not Bad also. Its Average. I’m getting around 5 hours of Screen-On time with good use. Using the social apps with Wi-Fi and little bit of flash and camera, battery will drain with a ratio of 10% every 30 mins. That makes it 5 hours of SOT. I also used this mobile for around 3 days with normal use without battery getting completely empty.
- Charging is about 1% in 1 minute, which makes it around 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Now the Bad stuff:
- The Screen Panel is way too big. Screen is 5.5” but the screen to body ratio is less. Which means huge corners around Touch/Display screen. Edges are huge that makes it Big. It looks like a 5.8” Screen Mobile. This bugs user while using the mobile with one hand, usually at night times before sleep when you’re tired and use mobile with one hand. Your thumb wont reach either the top or bottom of mobile.
- In Antutu test, this mobile Lagged way too much in 3D display test. Because screen is 1080p and GPU isn’t that strong to support 3D on 1080p scale.
- This is a perfectly good Smartphone in this price. But if you’re buying a mobile for High end gaming 24/7 then don’t buy this mobile. Get Z14 or Lenovo Zuk Z1.
Short Review and Camera Samples
QMobile Noir Z12 Pro Aka Gionee S6s
Camera Samples : ( Front Selfie Cam )
Note: For any questions related to this mobile or a suggestion about mobiles, Join INCPAK forum on FB where you can any Questions you want. We Pakistani will try our best to help you with our experiences.
That’s all for now, ALLAH Hafiz.