Samsung’s small brother Galaxy S4 mini will be releasing on 1 july, but will actually arrive a few days ahead of the expected July 5th release date. S4 mini with mid-high specification, a slightly slow processor but big ram makes it a powerful device. Samsung is hoping to give its lighter smartphone much of the same S4 taste, although the Mini has stepped-down specs compared with its flagship family, like a lower-resolution screen, camera and processor .
Samsung galaxy S4 Specification :
- 4.3-inch qHD (960 x 540) Super AMOLED display
- 1.7GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.2.2
- 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB of memory (5GB available to the user)
- microSD expansion slot with support for up to 64GB of memory
- 8-megapixel rear camera with TouchWiz camera features
- 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1900mAh battery
- 8.94mm thick
- 107g in weight
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, and LTE network support as well
The Samsung Galaxy S3 was an instant hit when it released last year. However, although it is still available, a Galaxy S4 successor has recently released. Now the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is about to hit a smaller version of the Galaxy S4 with lesser specs.