We are back we with TouchWiz version 1.2 which is more stable and efficient for QMobile Noir A8. Constantly we been testing and updating it ( after fixing the Bugs ) now here’s the latest version of it available for you all to download. This is not exactly a port but custom ICS modified with TouchWiz UI, apps and widgets. Enjoy beautiful S3/S4 like interface on Qmobile.
TouchWiz UI and Widgets
JB OS Camera and Gallery
Latest Google PlayStore
Google Music Player + SRS effects
Stable and smooth
– Replaced Camera with more features JB version
– Radio Working
– GPS working
Let’s have a look what’s inside TouchWiz
TouchWiz Version 1 Camera was different, It had two major Issues 1. Can’t record HD 2. Flicking so Camera replaced with LeWa Version which has all the features you want and working perfectly.
Task Manager ( Built In )
One of the best Task Manager which Exits the apps which are active on the back end This would help you to recover RAM and Storage quick just a one click away !
Simple Widget Clock Date and Time comes along with it, you can check for more Widgets which are in this TouchWiz Version 1.2 and also you can download any you want.
Currently I am using Viber, Whats app , Facebook, Skype, Gmail and many other apps which constantly stay on, you can see that there is enough RAM available ! Personally I like Advanced Task Manager which I would recommend to all, because it kills apps automatically as you fix the time after how long and its very useful app, Doesn’t occupy much Ram !
GOOGLE MUSIC PLAYER
SRS ( WOW ) effects, The one you get in Media Player in your Windows, sound quality is great if you are using any Good Quality Headphones !
Scollable Album / Folder wise gives it interactive look !
The Android Keyboard same as you been using in Stock one, but Google Voice makes its the most interesting feature just switch on the Google Voice and Speak, very accurate and easy to use, Recommend this for those who use the phone while driving.
I personally love it !
Overall I think we have nailed the Q Version Stock ICS ! I am currently checking this version 1.2 and I will update the post as well Ubaid will do the same.
Here’s the method and Download link !
INCPak IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE
NOTE: FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!
IF YOU MADE ANY MISTAKE.
This is a Flash-able Zip file that can be flashed only from ClockWorkMod Recovery ( CWMR ) . Make sure that your phone is ROOTED before Installing ClockWorkMod Recovery. If your phone is not ROOTED than first Root Procedure and require files are there on the post click the post below :-
How To Root QMobile Noir A8
Click Above for Root Method with complete Instructions , detailed !
And for Installing CWMR
1) Download MobileUncle MTKTools from play store. 2) Download CMWR file from either of these links. Link I( Recovery.img ) Link II ( RECOVERY.IMG ) 3) Copy CMWR(Recovery.img) to your SD card. 4) Open MobileUncle MTKTools software, select recovery update option and then select recovery.img file that you copied in to SD.
Follow these steps very carefully:
1. Download A8_TW_R.zip (278.6 MB)
2. Copy the downloaded file on your SD-CARD.
3. Power off your phone.
4. Turn your phone on in recovery mode (by pressing VOLUME UP + POWER buttons).
5. Make a backup.
Select “backup and restore”. And then select “backup”. When it is done select “Go Back”.
6. Select Wipe/Data Factory Cache.
7. Select Wipe Cache Partition.
8. Go to advanced and select wipe dalvik cache.
9. Go back to the main menu.
10. Select “Install zip from sdcard” –> “Choose zip from sdcard” –> Now select A8_TW_R.zip” –> Select ”Yes”