How to unbrick Qmobile Noir A900 – INCPak is proudly introducing how to unbrick Qmobile devices INCPak is going to show you how to unbrick best smartphone from Q fellas Noir A900 please do this on your risk dont try to flash any other phone firmware or rom it can cause a dead phone becuase of wrong preloader flashing and follow as we say dont skip or do anything by yourself download following links from below
- Qmobile Noir A900 with usb cable
- the files from below links
- A computer with stable windows 7
- Download All files from above links
- Extract the Drivers-MT65xxPreloader.zip file onto desktop or someplace convenient to access.
- Double click on InstallDriver.exe to install the drivers for QMobile Noir A900
- When drivers installation is completed extract A900_130812_ForFlashtoolFromReadBack_140310-195904.rar
- now extract sp flash tools.zip
- Open SP FLASH TOOL folder and then open flash_tool.exe.
- Once Flash Tool is opened click on Scatter-loading button on the right side of the flash toolOnce Flash Tool is opened click on Scatter-loading button on the right side of the flash tool
- Now browse the A900_130812_ForFlashtoolFromReadBack_140310-195904 folder which we extract earlier onto desktop.
- Then select MT6589_Android_scatter.txt and click Open
- After doing above step properly, click on the Download button WITHOUT TOUCHING ANYTHING ELSE.
- After clicking the Download button, REMOVE battery from your QMobile Noir i9 and Connect it with PC. (Remember: Connect it without battery)
- If drivers are properly installed, the procedure will start immediately.
- It will take about 5-6 minutes to complete. Be patient. DO NOT DISCONNECT THE DEVICE AT ANY COST.
- When the procedure is complete, there will be a Green TICK indicating the completion of the flashing procedure.
- Now, DISCONNECT your QMobile Noir A900 and INSERT BATTERY inside and Power it up
- The first boot will take about 3-5 mintues so be patient
- IF phone is not booting up so go to recovery by pressing all three power + volume buttons to enter in bootloader and select recovery after selecting recovery do wipe data factory reset
- IN SHA ALLAH yyour phone will boot up
FOR THOSE OF YOU FACING “PMT CHANGED, ROM MUST BE DOWNLOADED ERROR
- After following upto / doing Step # 15, please follow the steps below
- Click on the Format tab.
- Then click on Start WITHOUT TOUCHING ANYTHING ELSE.
- Now Remove battery from you device and Connect it to PC WITHOUT battery
- The process will start immediately and it will take some seconds
- After completion, there will be a Green Tick Confirming the process completion. Close that Tick and GO BACK to Download Tab.
- Now Disconnect the device but do not put battery inside and follow the rest of the procedure from above and continue from Step # 16.
congrats you have recovered your QMobile noir A900
- Sohaib illahi – for making this post
- Syed ahmed ali shah -for stock backup
- Farhan imaan -for providing us this plartfrom
- All incpak team
INCPak Team is determined to deliver you the best, we are encouraging Youth to share and Interact, make the possibilities to enhance in the Technology specially Android field. Join us on the Facebook ” INCPak Fourm ” https://fb.com/groups/incpakforum , we are 24/7 there to assist you and help you out