Zooper widget pro is Minimal, classy, extremely customizable and battery friendly “do it yourself” Widget with almost limitless possibilities!
Customize your homescreen with the best builtin widgets available within it or make your own widgets according to your needs with Zooper Widget Pro.
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything, color, text, shapes, position and more
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text…)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strenght, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more
- Completely dynamical and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and “module” click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind, nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, no location will be updated if you do not ask to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it’s running, even with 10 widgets on your screen it won’t grow more than 10 megabytes. During configuration however RAM usage can grow even to 25mb, this is normal and the space will be released some time after config is closed. If you’re using Bitmaps, off course, due to heavy caching, usage will be higher.