Honda Atlas Cars Private Limited has increased price for its cars once again by up to Rs. 100,000. The new increased price affects Honda Civic, City and BR-V variants and these new rates will go into effect from 10 August 2020. Honda Atlas Prices were last increased in May 2020 so this surge in prices comes 2 months later.
As expected, Honda Civic price increase is the highest with up to Rs. 100,000 followed by Honda BR-V price increase with up to Rs. 80,000 and finally Honda City price which gets an increase of up to Rs. 70,000 depending on the model.
Read more: Kia Cerato launching in Pakistan this year.
Honda Atlas Price Increase for Civic, City, BR-V [August 2020]
|Models||Current Prices (PKR)||New Prices (PKR)||Increase (PKR)|
|Civic 1.5L Turbo RS||4,599,000||4,699,000||100,000|
|Civic 1.5L Turbo Oriel||4,349,000||4,449,000||100,000|
|Civic 1.8L VTI SR CVT||3,899,000||3,979,000||80,000|
|Civic 1.8L VTI CVT||3,649,000||3,729,000||80,000|
|City 1.3L MT||2,389,000||2,449,000||60,000|
|City 1.3L AT||2,574,000||2,639,000||65,000|
|City 1.5L MT||2,459,000||2,529,000||70,000|
|City 1.5L AT||2,629,000||2,699,000||70,000|
|City 1.5L Aspire MT||2,629,000||2,699,000||70,000|
|City 1.5L Aspire AT||2,789,000||2,859,000||70,000|
|BR-V S CVT||3,399,000||3,479,000||80,000|
However, the following terms and conditions are to be noted as stated on the notification:
- Full payments orders not later than 8 Aug and parked in SAP till 8 Aug will be delivered on the current prices.
- Partial payment orders as on 8 Aug will be delivered on new prices.
- Deposited payment instruments made in the name of HACPL till 8 Aug will be acceptable for current price.
- Consignee Stock can be converted on current price till 8 Aug 2020, after that new price will be applied.
- Deposited payments via cheques for current price validity will be only subject to timely realiazation of funds,
- Dealers regular commission has also increased in two steps (May and Aug) and apply to cars invoice on the new price.
- These prices are Ex-Factory per unit inclusive of 17 percent sales tax and 5 percent FED on all Honda CKD variants.
Furthermor, Atlas Honda increased prices for its bikes which can be found HERE.