Honda Atlas Pakistan Limited (HACPL) has finally launched the highly-anticipated new Honda Civic 2022 in Pakistan and revealed the vehicle’s specifications and features. The launch took place at a hotel in Lahore and streamed live for public on the company’s YouTube and Facebook pages.
The new Honda Civic 2022 has been launched in three variants, which include the Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo M-CVT, Honda Civic Oriel 1.5L Turbo M-CVT, and the Honda Civic RS 1.5L Turbo LL-CVT as the company lets go of the 1.8L engine for the current generation. However, all these variants do not have the same power output despite having the same engine and this is discussed in the post below.
It is pertinent to mention that Honda Atlas Pakistan Limited (HACPL) has released the latest 11th Generation of the Honda Civic 2022 just 11 months after it was launched internationally, which is much appreciated as Pakistan usually has to wait much longer for the latest model of any vehicle to be made available locally.
Honda Civic 2022 is equipped with Honda Sensing, which is the first time this feature is being introduced in Pakistan. Honda Sensing is a suite of safety and driver assistance technologies designed to improve the overall driving experience of the vehicle as well as provide better safety to both driver and passengers.
Engine and Transmission
The Honda Civic 2022 is equipped with a 1.5L Turbo engine, mated with a Constant Variable Transmission (CVT). However, the power output is different for the three variants as detailed below.
Standard and Oriel Variants
The base and mid-tier variants of the Honda Civic 2022 (Standard and Oriel) are equipped with a 1.5L Turbo engine that produces 127hp and 180Nm of Torque, while mated with a CVT transmission.
The high-end variant of the Honda Civic 2022 (RS Turbo) is also equipped with a 1.5L Turbo engine, however, this produces 176hp and 220Nm of Torque, which is considerably different from the base and mid-tier variants of the vehicle. The RS Turbo also has a CVT transmission.
- Automatic Halogen Projection Headlights (Standard and Oriel)
- Automatic LED Headlights (RS Turbo)
- LED DRLS
- LED Taillights
- Halogen Foglamps (Standard)
- LED Fog Lamps (Orient and RS Turbo)
- Matte Finish Front Grille
- Electric and Retractable Side View Mirrors
- 16-inch Alloy Wheels (Standard and Orient)
- 17-inch Alloy Wheels (RS Turbo)
- Smart Keyless Entry
- Sunroof (Oriel and RS Turbo)
- Hi-Grade Seat Material
- Manual Drive and Passenger Seat Adjustment
- Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Steering Media Controls
- 7-inch TFT meter
- 9-inch Android Screen with Voice Recognition (Oriel and RS Turbo)
- Single Auto Climate Control (Standard)
- Dual Automatic Climate Control (Oriel and RS Turbo)
- Rear AC Vents
- Push Start
- Electronic Parking Brake
- Auto Brake Hold
- Ambient Lighting in RS Turbo (Roof White, Front Foot Red)
- Dual Airbags
- ABS +EBD + Vehicle Stability Control
- Hill Assist Control + Traction Control
- Speed Limiter Cruise Control (Standard and Oriel)
- Rear Camera
However, the Honda Civic 2022 RS Turbo also has these added safety features:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Lead Car Departure Notification System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keep Assist
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Auto High Beam
Honda Civic 2022 Price in Pakistan
|Civic 1.5L Turbo M-CVT
|Civic Oriel 1.5L Turbo M-CVT
|Civic RS 1.5L Turbo LL-CVT
Read more: New Suzuki Swift 2022 Price in Pakistan Revealed.