Bank Alfalah has introduced an easy installment plan for the most popular Honda Motorcycle models, which include the Honda CD-70 and Honda CG-125, which remain the country’s most popular motorbikes. However, these motorcycles have become very expensive for a lot of people as all motorbike manufacturers have increased their prices over the last few months due to the country’s worsening economic conditions.
Honda Motorcycles hold their position on the top as one of the best selling motorbikes due to their build quality, durability and resale value. Honda CD-70 and Honda CG-125 remain one of the most common two-wheelers that are used for daily commute by a lot of people.
Honda Motorcycle Installment Plan
The current economic conditions have forced Atlas Honda to raise price of all motorcycles. However, Bank Alfalah is offering the most popular Honda Motorcycle models, which include the CD-70 and CG-125 at an easy installment plan with zero markup (0% interest).
The installment plan for Honda CG-70 and CG-125 will make it easier for people to buy one of these motorcycles without having to pay the full amount upfront or worry about paying any sort of interest or markup.
It is pertinent to mention that Bank Alfalah’s installment plan for Honda Motorcycles is being offered with 0% mark-up for up to 6 months, while customers can also select other tenures, including 36 months with interest.
Furthermore, Bank Alfalah will charge the customer a processing fee of 2.5% of the product amount + Federal Excise Duty (FED) and the bank will not be responsible for the motorcycle’s registration, which will be done at the cost of the customer.
Installment Plan Breakdown
|Model||Price (PKR)||3 Month Plan||6 Month Plan|
|Honda CD 70||154,900||51,633||25,817|
|Honda CG 125||229,900||76,633||38,317|
Here’s the official document detailing the Honda Motorcycle Installment Plan:
The customer should visit nearest Bank Alfalah branch for details and application.
- Delivery TAT is 28 working days.
- Bike will be delivered to designated dealer is customer’s city.
- Customer needs to visit the designated dealer with original CNIC to collect the bike.
- Customer will be notified for collection of bike through SMS sent from 8287.
- In this SMS all required information will be available such as Dealer Name, Address and Contact Person.
- Letter will be sent to Atlas Honda Team and they will also call the customer for collection.
- After the Lapse of TAT, if the customer does not get SMS/Call, than generate Re-issuance of Honda Bike Letter instead of lodging complaint.
- Invoice and Authority Letter required for registration will be delivered by Atlas Honda at their designated dealer within 7 days after delivery.
What do you think about the installment plan for the two most popular Honda Motorcycle models? Let us know in the comments below.