Sazgar Engineering Works Limited (SWEL) has launched the locally-assembled Haval H6 Hybrid (HEV) in Pakistan as the company looks to expand its presence in the automotive market’s SUV segment.
According to the reports, the company has already started delivery of the locally-assembled Haval H6 HEV to customers and several units have arrived at SWEL dealerships across the country.
The Haval H6 Hybrid or HEV is essentially the same as the Haval H6 2.0T, except for the engine, which is a hybrid on this variant.
Haval H6 Hybrid (HEV) Price in Pakistan
The price of Haval H6 Hybrid (HEV) in Pakistan is Rs. 9,749,000, while the booking price of the vehicle is Rs. 1,900,000. However, the booking is already closed as the company managed to completely book the newly launched hybrid vehicle.
The Haval H6 Hybrid has been equipped with a 1.5L turbocharged engine, which produces 152 horsepower (hp) and 233 newton-meters (Nm) of torque, coupled with a motor generating 174 hp and 300 Nm of torque. The company claims that Haval H6 HEV offers a combined 245 bhp and 530 Nm of torque with the engine and motor.
- LED headlights & taillamps
- LED front & rear fog lights
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- Electrically height-adjustable headlamps
- Panoramic sunroof
- Shark fin antenna
- Electric tailgate with delayed closing and memory function
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- Multi-function steering wheel
- Paddle shifters
- 12.25-inch cluster
- 12.3-inch infotainment
- Dual-zone auto AC with rear vents
- 6-way electric adjustable driver seat
- 4-way electric adjustable front passenger seat
- front ventilated seats
- Faux leather seats
- Wireless charge
- Heated rear-view mirror
- Electrically adjustable rear-view mirror
- 6 Airbags
- 360º camera
- Front radar
- Full auto parking
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Traction control
- Second Collision Mitigation (SCM)
- Cornering Brake Control (CBC)
- Brake Assist
- Side Warning Brake
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Hill Start Assist Control (HHC)
- Blind Sport Detection (BSD)
- Lane Change Assist (LCA)
- Emergency Lane Keeping (ELK)
- Intelligent Dodge
- Event Data Recorder (EDR)
What do you think about the Haval H6 Hybrid (HEV) being launched at a price of Rs. 9,749,000 in Pakistan? Would you considering buying this Hybrid option instead of other non-hybrid vehicles? Let us know in the comments below.
Read more: Honda HR-V 2022 Price in Pakistan Revealed.