Morris Garages (MG) Pakistan seems to be getting ready to launch the MG 5 2021 sedan in Pakistan as the company has imported several test units of the sedan vehicle in the country. Javed Afridi, one of the major stakeholders in MG Pakistan, has already teased about the vehicle’s launch in the local automotive market several times over the last few months.
MG 5 2021 sedan was spotted being transported in Pakistan and the pictures have gone viral on social media with many car enthusiasts speculating the launch date, price and features of the upcoming vehicle.
There is no official news by MG Pakistan regarding the launch or actual price of the MG 5 2021 sedan in Pakistan. However, the specification might be in line with the international variants considering the company might first end up importing Completely Built Units (CBUs) of the MG 5 sedan 2021 in Pakistan.
It is pertinent to mention that Javed Afridi also shared a specification sheet of the vehicle while teasing the launch in Pakistan a few months back while also asking for price suggestions on his social media handles.
Engine and Transmission
According to the MG 5 2021 sedan specifications shared by Javed Afridi, the vehicle is equipped with a 1.5L turbocharged engine, producing an impressive 129HP and 210Nm of torque. This variant of the vehicle with a 6-speed automatic transmission with a sport and manual mode.
- 16-inches Alloy Wheels
- Halogen Projector Headlamps
- LED Day-time Running Lights (DRLs)
- Rear Fog Lamp
- High Mount Stop Lamp
- Powered Door Mirrors
- Variable Intermittent Front Wipers
- Sporty Muffler Finisher
- Electric Sunroof
- Chrome Luggage Door Garnish
- Leather Seats
- 6-way Adjustable Driver Seat
- 4-way Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Driver Seat Lumbar Support Adjustment
- Foldable Rear Feat
- Leather Steering
- Steering Wheel with Tilt Adjustment
- Multi Function Steering Wheel with Audio Controls
- Multi Function Display
- Remote Keyless
- Power Windows
- Air Conditioning
- Rear Center Arm Rest with Cup Holder
- Sun Visor with Vanity Mirror and Light
- Luggage Lamp
- Under Seat Drawer
Safety and Security
- FSF Body Structure (Full Space Frame)
- ABS and EBD
- EBA (Electronic Brake Assist)
- SCS (Stability Control System)
- MSR (Motor Control Slide Retainer)
- CBC (Curve Brake Control)
- TCS (Traction Control System)
- HAS (Hill-start Assist System)
- ITPMS (Indirect Tire Pressure Monitor System)
- Front Seat Belt with Pretensioner and Load Limiter
- Front Airbag
- Rear Parking Sensor
- Rear View Camera
Entertainment / Infotainment
- 7-inches Audio System Touch Screen
- 6 speakers
- AUX and USB
Are you excited for the launch of MG 5 2021 sedan in Pakistan? Let us know your opinion in the comments below.
Read more: Changan UNI K Being Tested in Pakistan.