Morris Garages (MG) has announced a massive reduction in the MG ZS EV Price in Pakistan after the new Auto Policy (2021-26) was revealed by the federal government offering huge tax cuts to Electric Vehicles (EVs) in a bid to support and encourage the manufacturing of electric vehicles (EV) in the country.
MG ZS EV Price in Pakistan
The new price of the MG ZS EV in Pakistan is now Rs. 6,250,000 after a massive reduction of Rs. 600,000 from the old rate of Rs. 6,850,000.
The MG ZS EV is one of the latest vehicles to be introduced by Morris Garages (MG) Pakistan and there are currently direct competitors to the new entrant in the local automotive market.
Auto Policy for Electric Vehicles (EVs)
- No Additional Customs Duty (ACT) and Additional Sales Tax (AST) on import of EVs.
- Only 1% Tax on Import of EV Parts for Local Manufacturers.
- Only 1% Sales Tax for EVs up to 50kWh and Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV) up to 150kWh.
- Free Registration for EVs in Islamabad.
- Exemption from Federal Excise Duty (FED).
- Duty Free Import of Plant and Machinery for EV Assembly Plant.