Al-Haj Proton Pakistan has announced an easy Installment Plan for Proton Saga in collaboration with Bank Alfalah.
According to the details, Proton Saga Automatic (AT) can be availed on easy installment plan through Bank Alfalah’s Auto Loan with a priority delivery the same month.
Proton Saga Installment Plan
With the Proton Saga Installment Plan, the company is offering:
- Exclusive Markup and Insurance Rates
- Price Lock Guarantee
- 1 Year/20,000 KM Free Maintenance
- Same Month Delivery
Proton Saga Price in Pakistan
The price of Proton Saga Automatic (AT) in Pakistan is Rs. 2,999,999, making it the cheapest sedan with an automatic transmission that is available in the country.
The eligibility to avail installment offers under Bank Alfalah’s Auto Loan are as follows:
For Salaried Individual:
- Pakistani National Identity Card Holder
- Salaried Individual With Minimum Gross Salary of PKR 30,000
- Permanent Employment of 6 Months
- Contractual Employment of 1 Year
- 21 to 65 Years Of Age (Private Sector Employee) at Time of Loan Maturity
- 21 to 60 Years of Age (Government Sector Employee) at Time of Loan Maturity
Self Employed Businessmen/Professional/Others:
- Minimum Gross Pay of PKR 50,000 per month (Assessed on Bank Statement or Documentary Evidence)
- 21 to 70 Years of Age at Time of Loan Maturity
- Minimum 1 Year in Business
To make things clear, a person applying for the auto finance should have income from any of the following sources:
- Employment (Permanent/Contractual)
- Business (Partnership/Proprietorship)
- Rental Income
- Agricultural Income
- Remittances from Abroad
- Co-Borrower’s Income (Co-Borrower Case)
What do you think of the Proton Saga Installment Plan? Let us know in the comments section below.
Read more on other installment plans in our automotive section.
Also, take a look at the installment plans being offered by Pak Suzuki Motor Company (PSMC) through their RV Financing.