The Proton Saga Price in Pakistan has been revealed at the company’s official launch event that was held on their Facebook page due to the coronavirus pandemic. The new entrant is now the cheapest sedan available in the country, event beating the Changan Alsvin.
Proton Saga in Pakistan, including the Standard Manual Transmission, Standard Automatic Transmission and the Ace Automatic Transmission. However, the company has also launched a fourth variant which is a limited edition Proton Saga R3. It is pertinent to mention that only 100 Completely Built Units (CBUs) will be sold of this limited edition model.
Read more: Proton Saga Launched in Pakistan.
Proton Saga Price in Pakistan
|Standard M/T||Rs. 1,975,000|
|Standard A/T||Rs. 2, 125, 000|
|Ace A/T||Rs. 2, 225,000|
|R3 M/T||Rs. 2, 175,000|
|R3 A/T||Rs. 2, 425,000|
Engine and Transmission
The Proton Saga comes with a 1299cc engine, producing 91hp and 120Nm of torque while offering options for both a manual and automatic transmission. However, the Proton Saga R3 Limited Edition comes with a 1332cc engine and also offers options for both manual and automatic transmission system.
Features and Safety
The Saga has the following features depending on the variant of the vehicle:
- Brake Assist
- ABS with EBD
- Eco Drive Assist
- Adjustable Steering
- Dual Front Airbags
- Reverse Parking Sensors
- Front Parking Sensors (Ace Variant)
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs) (Ace Variant)
- Luggage Lamp (Ace Variant)
- 7-inch Infotainment (Ace Variant)
- 15-inch Alloy Wheels (Ace Variant)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) (Ace Variant)
- Traction Control (Ace Variant)
- Hill Hold Assist (Ace Variant)
- Reverse Camera (Ace Variant)
- N95 Cabin Filter (Ace Variant)
Additional Features in Saga R3 Limited Edition:
- R3 Body Kit with black and yellow accents
- Leather seats with yellow stitching
- Interior with yellow accents
- Front Skirt
- Side Skirt
- R3 Carpet Mats
- Door Visor
- Leather wrapped steering wheel with yellow stitching
- R3 Badges and livery
What do you think of the Proton Saga Price in Pakistan? Do you think it can compete with current available options? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.