Toyota Indus Motor Company (IMC) has announced that Toyota Yaris Prices in Pakistan will be increased starting October 10th, 2020 and will affect all variants of the vehicle.
This increase in Toyota Yaris prices has been implemented despite the USD to PKR rate in Pakistan being stable and improving coming down to the lowest in the last few months.
Toyota Yaris Prices [October 2020]
Old Price (PKR)
New Price (PKR)
Yaris 1.3 GLI MT
Yaris 1.3 GLI CVT
Yaris 1.3 ATIV MT
Yaris 1.3 ATIV CVT
Yaris 1.5 ATIV X MT
Yaris 1.5 ATIV X CVT
Toyota Yaris Price has been increased for the third time since it’s launch back in March 2020 and the first hike took place without even selling any units due to the coronavirus lockdown.
Toyota Yaris Price Increase – Terms and Conditions:
- New RSP will be applicable on all new orders received on and after 10th October 2020.
- Current RSP will be applicable on all existing full payment / GTG orders available in the system.
- Current RSP will be applicable on all existing DFS Orders if the dealer makes full payment with NCS dated on or before 15 October 2020.
- Current RSP will be applicable on all existing Partial Payment / Short Payment orders if full payment is cleared with Pay Order dated on or before 15-Oct-20 (Cheques not acceptable).
- Current RSP will be appilcable on all government and Army orders already created in the IMC system (SAP).
In other news, Indus Motor Company (IMC) recently introduced the Toyota Fortuner TRD variant in Pakistan offering exciting colors and a lot of exterior changes.