We don’t get to see something like this everyday but United Bravo price in Pakistan is now Rs. 1,099,000 after the company reduced it by Rs. 100,000 according to a circular issued by United Motors to all authorized dealers across the country.
According to the circular issued the company, the reason behind the reduction in the price of the vehicle is the strengthening rate of Pakistani Rupee against he US Dollar in recent weeks.
“Due to the positive exchange rate impact, we are pleased to pass this benefit to our valued customers,” said United Motors Limited in their circular which was sent to all authorized dealers.
United Bravo Price
|New Price (PKR)
|Old Price (PKR)
- The above mentioned price is applicable on new orders received on and after 29th October 2020.
- Back order customers will be served as per updated price mentioned above.
- Stock at dealership as on 29th October, 2020 will be invoiced at current price mentioned above.
- Freight as per destination will be added in above mentioned price.
- Advance tax (Filer=7,500 & Non-Filer=15,000) will be added in above mentioned price.
United Bravo Booking Information:
- Cars can be booked at our authorized dealership only.
Cars can be booked through pay order in favour of United Motors Pvt Ltd.
- Original Booking Form to be filled/sent to United Motors Pvt Ltd. to get booking confirmation & delivery information note.
- Booking amount is Rs 200,000 and remaining to be paid 15 days before the delivery date.
- Original Booking Form provided by United Motors Pvt Ltd. & duly signed by customer
- Original Pay Order in favour of United Motors Pvt Ltd.
- Photocopy of CNIC or Purchase order (in case of Companies)
- Evidence of Filer (Active Income Tax Payer )
United Bravo price reduction is certainly rare in Pakistan as car manufacturers are usually known for ripping off customers with inflated rates and subpar products.
However, we would like to see reduction in vehicles from other manufacturers as well since the positive exchange rate helps lower production cost for all car makers.
It is pertinent to mention that Pak Suzuki actually increased prices this month for their top selling vehicles which include Alto, Wagon R and Swift despite noticing the strengthening of Pakistani Rupee against US Dollar.