The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced a Talent Hunt Program 2022 for bright females from low-income families that is going to provide merit and need based scholarships to them in study in top Pakistani Universities.
Talent Hunt Program
Talent Hunt Program (THP) is initiated by USAID-funded Merit and Needs Based scholarship Program to encourage and prepare talented female students from low-income families who aspire for higher education but cannot apply for the admission in top Pakistani universities due to lack of finances required to enroll for the professional entry test preparation workshops.
This initiative focuses on identifying bright female students with exceptional Matriculation and FA/FSc results ahead of time, investing in them by offering entry test preparation workshops for their admission in medical, engineering and general universities of Pakistan.
- Student must be a Pakistan/AJ&K national
- Must belongs to a low-income family
- Must have secured
- 80% or above in Intermediate (1st year) in Engineering/Medical/Computer Sciences Group
- 70% or above in Intermediate (1st year) in Social/General Science/Art &Humanities Group
- Special preference will be given to the female
- Students from rural/less developed districts Pakistan
- Students with disabilities
- The application will be scrutinized by the HEC Committee to determine eligibility of the applicant.
- Merit list will be prepared based on academic record and needs-based criteria defined under the program.
- Offer letters will be issued to top candidates depending upon the available slots.
Program Coverage For Student:
- Mock test will be conducted after the preparatory workshop
How to Apply to Talent Hunt Program Online?
The online application portal for the Talent Hunt Program (THP) will be opened soon for students, which will allow them to apply online for the initiative. You can refer to HEC’s website for more details.