Prime Minister Laptop Scheme and Higher Education Commission is set to launch a mass scale skill development program for Pakistan’s youth through a partnership with Coursera called “Digital Learning and Skill Enrichment Initiative”( DLSEI).
Only the students, who have received laptop through the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme or have status “Accepted for Merit list” are allowed to submit application. So kindly check your status here.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to register:
- Please go to http://www.dlsei.pk/
- Click on Registration button
- Enter your CNIC, Email address & Mobile number for verification. ( In case you have a new mobile number, please enter your previously registered HEC mobile number and check mark the empty box below it i.e. Send code to new mobile number. This way you will be able to enter your new phone number.)
- Upon successful verification, you will receive codes on you Mobile and Email address (registered with HEC database). After entering these codes, you will be taken to an online registration form.
- Fill in the required details and click submit upon completion.
- Once the registration process is complete you will receive another email with Coursera Pakistan website link.
- Fill in the required fields & you will be successfully registered with Coursera Pakistan
- Congratulations! You can now select from a wide range of courses available at Coursera Pakistan absolutely FREE OF COST
- Happy Learning!
- If you face any issues or difficulties during the registration process, please feel free to contact HELPDESK tab available on each page of registration process.
- For Queries please contact us at: