The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced to conduct the HEC Law Admission Test for the five years LLB Degree Program. The candidates who desire to get admission in recognized institutes can register online by 24 February 2021.
The tentative test date is scheduled for March 7, 2021. The prospective students who have cleared Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSCC) can register online by visiting the Education Testing Council website. The registration Fee is only Rs.500/- payable in HBL branches.
Higher Education Commission (HEC) is conducting Law Admission Test (Law-LAT) for candidates desiring to get admission in a five-year undergraduate LLB Degree Program in HEC/PBC recognized public and private sector universities/institutions and valid colleges affiliated with public sector universities in compliance with directions on Honorable Supreme Court vide its order date March 6, 2018 and Judgement dated August 31 2018 passed in C.P.134/2012.
HEC Law Admission Test will be conducted in major cities of the country. Students can select any center of their choice.
HEC Law Admission Test will be held on March 07, 2021. The last date to apply for Law admission test is February 24, 2021. Applications can be submitted online at the HEC website. Please note the HEC Law Admission test is compulsory for admissions to LLB program in any Government or Private University and their affiliated colleges.
Who Can Apply for HEC Law Admission Test?
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent/grade 12 education.
- Students who have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent/grade 12 education and awaiting r results.
Test Patter and Syllabus
|Division of Questions||Marks||Nature of Questions|
|Essay (either in English or Urdu)||15||200 words maximum|
|Personal Statement (either in English or Urdu)||10||200 words maximum|
|MCQs – English||20||Synonyms/Antonyms/Prepositions|
|MCQs – General Knowledge||20|
|MCQs – Islamic Studies||10|
|MCQs – Pakistan Studies||10|
|MCQs – Urdu||10||Vocabulary|
|MCQs – Math||05||Basic Math|
Total Marks : 100
Passing Marks : 50
Date of Examination
- Test will be held on March 7, 2021 tentatively. Any change in the test will be communicated through Higher Education Commission and Education Testing Council websites.
- Applicants who register through HEC online registration process will be able to download their roll number slip from Education Testing Council and registered email address a week before the test.
- Email/SMS will be sent to registered applicants for a test date, time, and venue. While filling online application forms, candidates are required to provide valid email/mobile number on which applicant wish to receive Roll Number Slip.
- A pront of Roll Number Slip and original CNIC will be required to enter the Test Centre on the Test Day.
Details of Examination Centres
- The test will be conducted in major cities.
- Applicants may select any Test/Examination center from the list available in the application form.
- Please note that the examination center will not be changed after registration.
How to Register for HEC Law Admission Test LAT
- Please visit the following link: Education Testing Council for online registration.
- In case of any difficulty during online registration, please visit ONLINEHLEP OR visit HEC Secretariat or contact HEC regional offices for guidance.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for the LAT test.
- Test fee of Rs. 500/- is to be deposited online/ATM in the Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742. Bank Draft/Pay Order will not be accepted.
- Applicants are required to submit a copy of the fee deposit slip/ATM/Online transfer through courier at the address Room No. 13-209, 2nd Floor, HRD Building. HEC, Sector H-8, Islamabad on or before the last date of registration.
- Please mention your CNIC number at the back of the deposit slip.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The last date for online registration is February 24, 2021.
Sign up and login to register online at ETC. Click on the following link to register online: Education Testing Council
READ MORE ON SIMILAR TOPICS
- BBSHRRDB Training Admission For The Year 2021
- OPEF Scholarship 2021 by Overseas Pakistanis Foundation