PhD Scholarship at Flinders University Australia -2022

Flinders University Australia is offering PhD Top-up scholarships to not only domestic but international students for the year 2022. Students can avail this opportunity by pursuing advanced research in the areas of business, criminology, government, and international relations, or the law.

The opening date for the scholarship is 1st July 2021, which means students will commence the Ph.D. programs of their choice in the year 2022. The total value of the scholarship is $5,000 per anum for a maximum of 3 years. There is the possibility of an extension of up to six months only.

PhD Scholarship at Flinders University Australia 2022

Apply now for 2022 – PhD Top Up Scholarship at Flinders University Australia

Transition to higher degree by research, set yourself up as a knowledge expert, and spring-board your career.

The College of Business, Government and Law PhD Top Up Scholarships are available to high-achieving domestic or international PhD students who hold a university, government or non-government HDR scholarship and are selected based on academic merit and research potential.

These top-up scholarships are available for business, criminology, government or law PhD students, and are valued at $5,000 per annum for the duration of a PhD degree, for a maximum of 3 years, with a possible 6-month extension.


All scholarship applicants must be:

Total value: $5,000 per annum (maximum of 3 years, with a possible 6 months extension). The scholarship opening date is 1st July 2021.

Scholarship Flinders University Australia

To enroll in the Ph.D. program at the Flinders University of Australia, go through the course details and eligibility criteria before applying. For details on each field click on the links provided below.


To down load the application form and sumbmission clink the links below.


How long will it take to process my application?

  • Undergraduate applications are usually processed within 10 working days.
  • Postgraduate applications are usually processed within 10 working days.
  • Research applications can take up to eight weeks to process.

What happens if my application is not successful?

If your application is not successful, we will write to you explaining why it was not accepted. You may be required to provide further documents, or complete other courses.

I want to accept my offer. What do I do?

If you wish to accept the offer from the University you must complete the ‘Your Agreement With Flinders’ form, pay the semester tuition fee and full length OSHC as stated in the offer letter. If the offer is conditional you cannot complete this process until all conditions are met. Once this documentation and payments are received the relevant documentation will be sent to you to apply for your student visa.

I have already got an offer for one program but want to change to another program? What do I have to do?

If you want to change your program, you will have to lodge a new application form. You may also have to lodge additional documents for the new course if the requirements are different. Upon receipt of the new application, it will be processed accordingly and you will be advised of the outcome by mail.

What do I need to do if I wish to defer my admission?

If you have been made an offer to the University and for some reason you cannot take up the offer at the date specified in the offer letter you may request a deferral of your admission. The form for deferral must be completed and submitted to the International Centre for your request to be considered. If approved a new offer letter with the new start date will be sent to you. If you defer admission more than once an A$55 administrative charge will be payable.

Please note, research offers can be deferred for a maximum of one year. After that, you will have to lodge a new application.

I have a conditional offer from last year and now I have got my English results. Can I use the letter to join the University?

Our offer letters are only valid for the semester or commencement date stated in the letter. If you have not responded or previously requested to defer your commencement, the conditional offer of admission will have lapsed. In this case, you will have to reapply and the new application will be reassessed in accordance with any new admission criteria that are currently effective. If the requirements have been raised and you have not been able to reach the revised standard, you may have a different outcome for your new application.

Can I pay by credit card?

Yes, the University Cashier accepts Visa and Mastercard credit cards. You will need to have your student number ready (located under the first paragraph of your offer letter) and record the receipt number.

Can I make partial payment of the semester tuition fee?

No, you must pay the full amount of the semester tuition and your student health cover fees prior to the start of the semester. A CoE will only be issued based on full payment.

I am a current student. Can I get an extension to pay my semester fees?

All payment extensions are issued by the Student Finance department so you will need to contact them directly, providing a valid reason with documentary evidence for the extension.

I have received a conditional offer. Can I pay the tuition fee to reserve a place?

Yes, you can pay your tuition fees to reserve a place except if you are from a country where a Pre-Visa Assessment (PVA) is required, you may only pay after you have received a successful PVA. Information about the different assessment levels of countries is available on the Department of Home Affairs. You will only be accepted into your program once you have provided evidence of meeting the conditions stated in your offer agreement.

Can I get an extension to the payment date on my offer letter?

Yes, contact your case officer, as stated in your offer letter with the request. You will need to provide a valid reason. Please note: Visa documents will not be issued and you will not be permitted to enroll until the fees are received.

How do I book accommodation after I’ve accepted my offer?

The University has housing available on campus for students at Flinders Living, in either University Hall or the Deirdre Jordan Village.

If you want to apply for on-campus housing you must lodge your application and references by mid-December if starting in semester 1, or mid-May if starting in semester 2. Applications will be ranked and you will be notified if you are offered a place usually about 1 month after lodging your application. If you apply after these dates you may still be offered a place depending on availability, but may find that the on-campus accommodation is fully booked. If you live on campus you will sign a housing contract per semester or year. Note if you only sign a semester contract, you will pay an extra cost.

How do I find temporary accommodation?

Just in case it is not possible to book into Flinders Living, you can book accommodation through a temporary accommodation provider – for students on a budget, we recommend a backpackers or budget hostel. View information about temporary accommodation.

Please note that the University does not book accommodation for students. You must arrange and book your own accommodation before you leave your home country. This is important as you may be asked to provide your accommodation details to the Department of Immigration on arrival in Australia.

Still need help?

If you have not found the answer to your question you may like to try Ask Flinders where we will provide you with either an instant answer or a personal response to your question. Or, contact us.


Follow INCPAK on Facebook / Twitter Instagram for updates.

Exit mobile version