If you want to take care of your hair and skin simply and naturally try some of these tips. Ingredients are from the kitchen. All of the following should be applied for at least 15 to 20 minutes than wash off with tepid water. Never use very hot or very cold water to wash your face.
Trying to look young and beautiful at every stage of life been the woman’s concern since …. Well you know it. Tips and tricks right from the kitchen are what I personally prefer. They do not cost much, don’t have to worry about side affects and above all its interesting to know the wonders these little things can for your skin.
For The Skin
Smooth The Skin: Apply an apple crushed in milk
Give Tone To The Skin: Put the meat of a ripened pear on the skin.
For Oily Skin: Put on fresh orange juice
Lighten Spots And Bleach The Skin: Dilute a lemon juice in water and apply
For Dehydrated Skin: Put on the blended meat of cantaloupe
To Soften Normal Or Oily Skin: Crush strawberries in milk or yogurt and put it on the skin
To Soften, Smooth, Calm And Remove Blotches: Apply the meat of a banana as a moisturizer and for the wrinkles around the mouth and eyes, put on the juice of freshly smashed grapes.
Refine The Skin: Put on fresh juice of apricots or peaches.
For Dull Complexion: Put on juice of pineapples
For Wrinkles: Put on a slice of lemon in a glass of milk for several hours and apply the milk to the wrinkles afterwards. Let it dry then wash off with olive oil.
A Face Mask For Youthful Skin: Stir some oats into a rough paste with hot milk and a touch of honey. Leave this on for half an hour and then rinse off with cool water.
For Open Pores: Steam face over a bowl of boiling water for 10 minutes with a towel over your head to keep the steam on. Then, while the face is still very hot, rub a slice of lemon thoroughly all over the open pores. Leave the lemon juice to dry on the skin before rinsing with cold water.
For The Hands
- To keep your hands nice and soft, the best application is Vaseline.
- For extra dirty hands after a tough clean-up job, scrub them with dry baking soda and then wash off with soap and water
- If your hands have become rough with jobs like gardening, pour some vegetable oil into a cupped palm and add the same amount of granulated sugar. Then rub your hands together hard for five minutes, making sure the mixture is rubbed well all over every bit of skin. Finally wash your hands and apply Vaseline or any other hand crème.
- If your hands perspire a lot, the best remedy is to bathe them in warm water and eau-de-cologne.
- Before manicuring, remove stains from hands with tea spoonful of lemon juice in a cup of warm water.
For The Hairs
Some great conditioners to make your hair beautiful, shiny and manageable.
For Normal Hair: Beat an egg with a little water and vinegar and massage it into the newly washed hair. Leave it on 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing off with cool water.
Fro Greasy Hair: Add a dash of vinegar to the last rinse
For Dry Lifeless Hair: massage coconut oil onto the scalp and hair, than wrap up a hot towel around the head for at least half an hour, finally wash as usual.
To Give Body To Hair: Mix 1 desert spoon of honey with 2 teaspoon of corn oil and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply and leave for 10 minutes before shampooing.
REMEMBER – Beauty comes from within. The health of your skin and hair depends greatly on what you eat. Stick to a sound balanced diet.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.