Mango the king of fruits and the most popular one among others. In Pakistan over 150 types of mangoes are produced include Chaunsa, Langara, Sindheri, DUSEHRI Mango, Anwar Ratole, Ratnagiri mango, Alphonso Mango, Sammar Bahisht mango, Fajri Mango etc.
Everyone likes to eat mangoes while people wait for mango season eagerly. Consumption of mangoes may have a positive effect on Health.
- Reduce blood sugar level. It is high in fibre, vitamins A and C, as well as other minerals. In addition to the positive effects on body fat, blood lipids and glucose, it is not associated with serious side-effects such as negative effects on bone that is linked with the use of rosiglitazone, a drug commonly used to lower blood sugar
- Reduce cancer risk. Another research led by Institute for Obesity Research and Program Evaluation of Texas A ‘n’ M University Assistant Professor and Research Director Susanne Mertens-Talcott examined the effects of polyphenols found in fresh mangos cancerous and non-cancerous breast cells. This study suggested that mango polyphenols might limit inflammatory response in both cancerous and non-cancerous breast cells.
- Eye Health: One cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 per cent of the needed daily value of vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
- Alkalizes the Whole Body: The tartaric acid, malic acid, and a trace of citric acid found in the fruit help to maintain the alkali reserve of the body.
- Improves Digestion: Papayas are not the only fruit that contains enzymes for breaking down protein. There are several fruits, including mangoes, which have this healthful quality. The fibre in mangos also helps digestion and elimination.
- Remedy for Heat Stroke: Juicing the fruit from green mango and mixing with water and a sweetener helps to cool down the body and prevent harm to the body. From an Ayurvedic viewpoint, the reason people often get diuretic and exhausted when visiting equatorial climates is that the strong “sun energy” is burning up your body, particularly the muscles. The kidneys then become overloaded with the toxins from this process.
- Boosts Immune system: The generous amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A in mangos, plus 25 different kinds of carotenoids keep your immune system healthy and strong.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.