A Banana milk shake recipe so simple your kids can make it themselves . In 5 minutes or less, they’ll be ready to savor their Shake. What a perfect way to eat a serving of fruit!
- 1 whole Banana
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 whole Ice Cubes
Easy Banana Shake Recipe
Peel the banana and put the ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth and creamy.
Health Benefits of a Banana shake :
- Drinking a banana breakfast shake provides a source of vitamin B-6, also called pyridoxine. Your body relies on pyridoxine to help produce nucleic acids, the chemical components used to make your DNA.
- Finally, vitamin B-6 facilitates the production of neurotransmitters, the chemicals your brain cells use to communicate
- Each large banana provides 0.5 milligram of vitamin B-6, 29 or 33 percent of the recommended daily intake for men and women
- One large banana contains 0.37 milligrams of manganese, contributing a moderate amount to the 1.8 and 2.3 milligrams required daily by women and men
- The manganese from banana breakfast shakes helps activate a range of enzymes in your body, facilitating new bone and cartilage development as well as collagen production. Mangenese also helps your body derive energy from food, which supports your metabolism
- Getting enough potassium helps preserve your body’s electrolyte balance, which is essential to nerve and muscle function as well as the production of energy in your cells
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.