A Banana milk shake recipe so simple your kids can make it themselves . In 5 minutes or less, they’ll be ready to savor their Shake. What a perfect way to eat a serving of fruit!
- 1 whole Banana
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 whole Ice Cubes
Easy Banana Shake Recipe
Peel the banana and put the ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth and creamy.
Health Benefits of a Banana shake :
- Drinking a banana breakfast shake provides a source of vitamin B-6, also called pyridoxine. Your body relies on pyridoxine to help produce nucleic acids, the chemical components used to make your DNA.
- Finally, vitamin B-6 facilitates the production of neurotransmitters, the chemicals your brain cells use to communicate
- Each large banana provides 0.5 milligram of vitamin B-6, 29 or 33 percent of the recommended daily intake for men and women
- One large banana contains 0.37 milligrams of manganese, contributing a moderate amount to the 1.8 and 2.3 milligrams required daily by women and men
- The manganese from banana breakfast shakes helps activate a range of enzymes in your body, facilitating new bone and cartilage development as well as collagen production. Mangenese also helps your body derive energy from food, which supports your metabolism
- Getting enough potassium helps preserve your body’s electrolyte balance, which is essential to nerve and muscle function as well as the production of energy in your cells