- The PC ABC ( basics about motherboards , ram , CPU, Graphic card –bla bla bla :)
- Types of expansion ports ( The parts that help your PC grow)
- Around the back ( The back of your PC explained in detail like USB, HDMI ports, Sound card etc.)
- Cables tidied (What connector goes where?)
- How to build a PC ( step by step guide about which part goes where & how to joint that part with PC)
- How to reset your BIOS?
- Get started with overclocking ( guide to get you started with overclocking but overclock @ your own risk overclocking may damage your cpu or your cpu might not be capable for overclocking .)
- Other things you’ll need
Whether it’s maximum performance or top value for money, you’ll be able to put together your own tailor-made PC or upgrade your existing one exactly as desired with no hassles!