Ehsaas Kafaalat Program 2021 is a government initiative through which it will give cash stipends of Rs. 2,000 monthly under Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program, including opening of bank accounts of the most deserving and poorest women across the country.
Through the parallel Ehsaas Program Policy, women will also get better access to smartphones, as a step towards digital inclusion and providing more opportunities to females of this country.
خصوصی افرادکیلیئےخصوصی احساس کفالت پالیسی
کفالت ملک کے70لاکھ مستحق خاندانوں کیلیئےسماجی تحفظ کاپروگرام ہے۔پروگرام میں مستحق خصوصی افرادکے خاندانوں کوشامل کرنےکیلیئےغربت کےسکورکی حد29سے بڑھاکر37کردی گئی ہے۔اس وسیع حدمیں آنےوالےخصوصی افرادکےگھرانےکفالت وظائف کیلیئےاہل ہونگے۔
اس پالیسی کےتحت20لاکھ خصوصی افرادکےخاندان مستفیدہو سکیں گے۔صرف نادراڈیٹابیس کےمطابق خصوصی افرادکہلانےوالے مستحق افرادہی اہل ہونگے۔مستحق خصوصی افرادکےخاندانوں کو2ہزارروپےماہانہ وظیفہ احساس کفالت کےڈیجیٹل ادائیگی نظام کےذریعےجاری ہوگا۔
Ehsaas Kafaalat Program – Eligibility
Who is eligible for Ehsaas Kafaalat Programme?
- Only the destitute are eligible under Ehsaas Kafaalat Program.
- Government servants and their spouses, taxpayers, car owners, people with history of multiple foreign travels are not eligible under Ehsaas Kafaalat Programme.
It should be noted that data analytics will be used to exclude individuals on these parameters.
Ehsaas Kafaalat Program – Payment Methods
Ehsaas Kafaalat Program payments will be made through the new biometric Ehsaas Digital Payment System (EDPS) which will ensure complete transparency as promised by the government.
The following points should be noted:
- Under this, women will draw money from Point of Sales (PoS) agents, dedicated branches and Biometric enabled ATMs of Habib Bank and Alfalah Bank.
- Biometrically enabled ATMs have been opened for the first time, which means that women will not be hostage to Point of Sales agents and touts who used to deduct money from them fraudulently.
- Designated bank branches have been opened for these poor women for the first time so that they can draw money with dignity.
- Each woman will have a bank account linked to her mobile phone to enable her to access economic opportunities.
How to apply for Ehsaas Kafaalat Program
For the Ehsaas Kafaalat Program, the beneficiaries will be identified through a household survey and through Ehsaas NADRA Desk Registration Centres assisted by SMS and Kafaalat web-service.
According to the details, Ehsaas Registration Centers will be set up in each Tehsil of all districts across Pakistan to help identify these beneficiaries.
The Ehsaas Kafaalat Program beneficiaries are selected through the National Socio-Economic Registry survey available through Ehsaas NADRA Desk Registration Centres.
You can check Ehsaas Emergency Program application status through online portal on the official website. We have made a complete guide regarding the process.
Ehsaas Kafaalat Policy for Special Persons
Prime Minister Imran Khan also announced an Ehsaas Kafaalat Policy for special persons on the International World Disability Day. Under this new policy, over 7 million families will benefit through stipend of Rs. 2,000/-.
Ehsaas Kafalat Programme in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP)
The provincial launch of Prime Minister’s Ehsaas Kafaalat Programme in KP took place
on March 9, 2020 in Mohmand Agency.
• Ehsaas’ Kafaalat is the Government’s programme through which it will give cash
stipends of Rs. 2000 monthly and bank accounts to the most deserving and poorest
women across the country.
• Kafaalat has commenced in 4 districts of KP province: Registration of deserving women
in 4 districts of KP has also begun after the completion of Ehsaas National Socioeconomic registry (NSER) survey in these districts on Jan 31, 2020.
• We have begun by enrolling deserving families in 4 districts of KP: Lakki Marwat,
Mohmand Agency, Haripur and Charsadda districts. These families have started
receiving Kafaalat stipends from February 2020.
• More beneficiary families will be added through desk registration over the course of the
year. “Ehsaas Registration Desks” have been set up by NADRA in every tehsil of these 4
districts. Other districts will be covered by end of the year
• All existing eligible beneficiaries of BISP from KP will continue to be part of Kafaalat
• Only the destitute are eligible under Kafaalat. Government servants and their spouses,
taxpayers, car owners, people with history of multiple foreign travels are not eligible
under Kafaalat. Data analytics will be used to exclude individuals on these parameters
• Payment will be made through the new biometric Ehsaas Digital Payment System.
Women will draw money from Point of Sales agents and Biometric ATMs of Alfalah
Bank. It is for the first time in the history of the county that women can get stipends from
biometric ATMs. They will not hostage to Point of Sales agents and touts who used to
deduct money from them, fraudulently.
• Kafaalat identification card has a QR code, which can be read by any smartphone or offthe shelf scanner. This can enable Kafaalat to expand its horizon of support for these poor
families, in the future. Women will also get bank accounts and better access to mobile