Renowned Pakistani airline, Fly Jinnah, has announced a cabin crew job position for Islamabad and applications are open for the job vacancy.
Acts as Airline’s ambassador; strives to achieve customers’ loyalty and to promote a positive corporate image, at all times, through enhancing the overall customers’ experience. Provides excellent customer service to all passengers whilst ensuring their safety and comfort are achieved throughout the complete flight cycle. Be ready and fit to operate ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
- Minimum Age is 20 years.
- Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
You can apply for the Fly Jinnah’s cabin crew position online via their official website.