HEC (Higher Education Commission, Pakistan) has announced a forty (40 ) hours GRE (General) Training for aspiring PhD scholars. The training will be conducted and hosted by HEC (US-Pak Knowledge Corridor).
Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals for comprehensive online GRE Training.
Who Can Apply
Potential students and non PhD faculty aspiring for PhD scholarship under US-Pak Knowledge Corridor initiative of HEC.
Eligibility Criteria – HEC GRE (General) Training
- Pakistani/AJk nationals.
- Minimum 4 years bachelor degree (B.S/ B.Sc./B.E/ Equivalent – (16 years of formal education)
- Maximum 1-second division and no 3rd division or grade ‘D’ in the entire academic career
- Maximum age on the closing date shall not exceed : (I) – 38 years in the case of regular faculty members of Public Sector Universities/ Govt Colleges and researchers of approved R & D organization. An evidence to this effect, in the form of a letter, from the relevant employer (Organization), will be submitted by the applicant once shortlisting has been made. (II) – 33 years in all other cases.
- Must be availing any scholarship of HEC.
- Those who have previously availed this training opportunity are not eligible to apply.
Note: A concessional fee of Rs. 2,500/- will be charged from participants for the whole training. The remaining amount of training fee will be paid by HEC.
Application must be submitted via Google Form on or before February 20, 2021. For the online google form click the link below.
PhD Scholarships for US Universities [Fall 2021 – Spring 2022]
For details on HEC PhD Scholarships for US Universities for Fall 2021 & Spring 2022 under US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor visit the link below:
READ MORE: SCHOLARSHIPS