SINDH: National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases – NICVD has announced career opportunities in their ‘Chest Pain Units’ in the cadre of BPS-17 and BPS-18.
NICVD is an equal opportunity employer, candidates holding the degrees of BScN and MScN are eligible for the various job opening currently being offered.
The selection is on a merit basis and they have announced career opportunities in their departments of Nursing Services, Nursing Education Services (NES), and Infection Control Department (ICD).
The applications are being invited for their various positions at NICVD Karachi, Chest Pain Units and its Satellite Centers in Sukkur, Tando Muhammad Khan, Hyderabad, Larkana, Sehwan, Nawabshah, Khairpur, Mithi, and Lyari.
Table of contents
The deadline to submit the application is December 7, 2020.
Documents Needed to Apply
- Updated CV
- All educational and experience certificates
- Recent passport size photograph
Where to Send Application
Email all required documents at [email protected] or post to:
The Chief Operating Officer, NICVD, Rafiqui (H.J.) Shaheed Road, Karachi-75510, Pakistan
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Candidates in Government services should apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible over test/interview (where applicable)
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Please mention post (applied for) on the right side of the envelope.
- Management reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Interested candidates may send their updated CVs along with complete educational and experience certificates with recent passport size photograph at careers&nicvd.org or post to the Chief Operating Officer, NICVD, Rafiqui (H.J.) Shaheed Road, Karachi-75510, Pakistan latest by December 7, 2020.
About National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases
National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) cares for patients with heart disease in Pakistan. NICVD is the first tertiary cardiac care institute in South Asia as well as the flagship facility for cardiology in Pakistan with a focus on superior care for patients, education and training for medical professionals, and research and development in cardiology.
NICVD caters to the cardiovascular needs of a vast majority of patients from all provinces of Pakistan as well as Afghan refugees and patients from other neighboring countries. It is responsible for training the bulk of local cardiac physicians, nurses, and paramedics throughout the country.
Emerging from the small Central Heart Clinic in Ward 10 of Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) in 1956, the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases has been the primary heart-care provider for Pakistanis for over 50 years. With support from the Government of Pakistan, USAID, and the Japanese Government, NICVD became a fully functional tertiary cardiac-care Centre on 14th August 1971. For the following eight years, NICVD remained a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) but in 1979 it was nationalized by the Government of Pakistan and became an Autonomous Body under the Federal Ministry of Health.
READ MORE: CM Punjab launches Insaf Medicine Card.