Pakistani male citizens who desire to join Pak Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in Term 2022-A can now visit the official Pak Navy website and register online. The registration portal is active for the eligible male candidates of Pakistan.
The online registration date start date is 7 November 2021 and will end on 21 November 2021. The prospective candidates are suggested to go through the eligibility and ineligibility criteria before attempting to register online. Just follow three easy steps to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission 2022-A
- Unmarried Male citizens of Pakistan.
- Age on 01 July 2022.
- Civilian candidates: 16 ½ – 21 Years.
- Service candidates: 17-23 Years (Armed Forces in uniform only).
- Height: 5’4’’ (Minimum)
- The candidates must have passed both Matric and FSc or O/A Level with at least
- 60% marks with any of the following subjects:
- Physics, Maths and Chemistry.
- Physics, Maths and Computer science.
- Physics, Maths and Statistics.
- Candidates of O/A level are required to submit equivalence certificate.
- FSc/A level part-II appearing candidates with atleast 65% marks in part-I can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate from the head of respective College/Institute.
- If a candidate fails to attain 60% marks after providing hope certificate he will be disqualified at any stage of selection process or discharge during service.
How to Register
Candidates may register themselves by visiting the Pakistan Navy website: Join Pak Navy from 07 to 21 November 2021.
Note: Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
Follow the following three steps:
- Step 1: Register yourself in the current batch – Registration Form
- Step 2: Take print of Registration Slip by CNIC# – Registration Slip
- Step 3: Check your results by CNIC # – Result
- Entrance test date will be intimated by respective PNR&SC through website.
- Computer based test/ e-testing will be conducted in following subjects:
- Intelligent test
- Academic test (English, Maths/ Physics & General Knowledge)
- Only short listed candidates would be called for preliminary medical/ interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SCs. The PET standards are as under:
One mile (1.6 km)
- Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify/ preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for Test/ interviews at ISSB.
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates would be held at the nearest CMH/ Naval Hospitals.
- Final selection will be done by Naval Headquarters in order of merit.
Note: The candidates are advised to get their ear waxed & teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor prior to reporting for medical examination
Grant of permanent commission after two years of training and one of the following degrees shall be awarded upon successful completion of basic training:
Operation Branch: BS (Maritime Sciences)
Marine Engineering Branch: BE (Mechanical)
Weapon Engineering Branch: BE (Electrical)
Supply Branch: BS (Supply Chain Management)
Note: Subject to aptitude and academic progress, selected officers may be sent abroad for MS and PhD.
- Free Medical treatment of self/ Family and Parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/ courses/assignments abroad
- 50% concession for Self/ Family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized Education of children in Bahria Colleges/ University/ various professional institutions.
- Twice rejected by ISSB or GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ selection Board.
- Withdrawn from any academy/ training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Tested within one year validity period (as validity of ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Boards stands for one year) for recommended candidates.
- Tested Four months (120 days) from last ISSB appearance (for candidates rejected by ISSB).
- Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred/ Resigned from Government service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted by a court of law for offense involving moral turpitude.
- Declared medically unfit by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared unfit by Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Submitting tampered original academic certificates.
- Concealment of information in the application forms.
- Candidates holding dual Nationality unless they surrender the same prior to
- commissioning/ passing out or within the period of 06 Months of joining PN whichever is earlier.
- Ad PN Cadet 2022-A
- Criteria PN cadet 2022-A
- Pak Navy website
- Registration Form
- Registration Slip
- Selection Centers
Read More: Pakistan Navy