State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) is pleased to announce six weeks Summer Internship Program (SIP) in June and July 2023. Applications from students with Pakistani/ AJK nationality having CNIC/NICOP/valid Pakistani passport are invited for participation in SIP as per the eligibility criteria and procedure detailed below.
- Eligible students must have completed at least two (2) out of four (4) years Bachelor’s degree Program or have enrolled in Master’s Program in the disciplines of Economics, Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Mathematics, Statistics, Human Resources, Agriculture, Media Sciences/Mass Communication, Information Systems and Technology.
- Students must have minimum 70% marks where percentage system applies or minimum 3.00 out of 4.00 or 4.00 out of 5.00 CGPA, where GPA system is applicable.
- Students must meet these requirements at the time of applying for the program. Graduates or students awaiting results to meet the eligibility criteria are ineligible.
- Applications devoid of requisite information will not be shortlisted.
- Applications submitted in person/ via surface mail or through email will not be entertained.
- In case of any technical issue in submitting the application, please email at [email protected].
Last date to submit online application is February 10, 2023.
- The shortlisted students will be required to submit scanned attested copies of last semester’s official transcript, CNIC/NICOP/valid Pakistani passport and domicile along with one passport size photograph. Any attempt to influence the shortlisting process will result in automatic disqualification for the internship.
- Selection will be made by SBP and selected students will receive a confirmation email along with the modalities to attend the internship.
- Misinformation at any stage will lead to immediate cancellation of candidature for internship.